New Writings and 4 Tracking



Just realizing it's been a while since I've posted anything here. It's been a bit of a whirlwind of a year with lots of ups and down.
One of the highlights has been a break in my 5 year (maybe 6 year?) bout of lyrical writer's block. I've started writing words and singing again. I've even started playing some shows again. It feels good.
At some point some of these tunes will probably end up as a real album of some sort but for the moment I'm just doing quick and dirty demos on the 4 track and moving on. Going back to the old cassette deck has been a really liberating experience. It's amazing how much more creative I can be when I'm not staring at a computer screen.
I'm posting finished songs to Soundcloud. You can listen below. Check back in every now and then for new works.